Saturday, January 2, 2010

Music muses

They say books are your best friends. They are. But I think it's music that gets me alive and makes me go crazy. It makes me ponder:

Music is a wonderful manifestation of different moods - a face of our emotions. It's the predominant part of our nature that dictates our taste towards it. I love all kinds of music. Yet, I have a propensity towards peppy and soulful numbers or even meaningless madness that doesn't fail to chime in my ears... That said, music is a privilege to one and all...some like it sweet, some like it wild, while others prefer it quiet and lull.

I am in a trance as the uncanny power of music regulates my body chemistry and infuses positive energy in me. It's a feeling of a pure spirit hugging me. This is magic! With each listen, I reach closer to myself. Music has no language, but is an expression of living as well as non-living beings. It is, but a harmonized string of sounds patterned in a melodious way - a tuneful transition of different sounds and a language for the visuals. Perhaps, by virtue of music, would the "Amoeba" be lyrical...?

3 comments:

  1. Hey... Your singing, the songs are beautiful... You have a lot of hidden talents and facets to you that you are exploring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks VK...it could be better...just can't get my hands on the right k-tracks that match my vocal scale...lots of riyaaz needed... we all have hidden talents that takes a lifetime to be explored...and i'm sure there's so much more to all of us, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey vinod, and thanks for taking time out for my songs...appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete