Friday, December 28, 2012

Digital Expressions

Disclaimer : Images in this blog have been referred for designing from various sources - strictly for illustration purpose. These are parts of my artistic probes and NOT used for any form of marketing

My humble attempts at designing on Photoshop - an addition to my arts miscellany. :)

Magazine Cover:

Magazine Back Cover:


Magazine Half-page Ad:


The original Maggi logo is not used in this ad.

Photoshop is a designer's delight! Designed this birthday invitation for my niece's first birthday! Had a jolly good time as I burnt the midnight oil while designing this. This was 3 years back!


 One more birthday invite for nephew's (my cousin's son) 1st birthday. Was completely in tune with the Looney Tunes! Enjoyed working on this as well. :)


Some Adobe Illustrator & Corel Draw works -

A random jewelry design...Honestly, I was kind of worked up when I made this...it shows...doesn't it?



A realistic effect with the 3D feature of Illustrator - A yummylicious-looking fruit bowl!


HOT Brown Cafe Menu -

Care for some coffee? Please drop by my very own cafe - HOT Brown (name, logo design and stamp conceived & designed by me - all copyrights reserved! :) ) and we can chat over hot brewing coffee and some yummy goodies! :) Not essentially Corel Draw stuff...but designed using it...just an initial attempt at it - that's all!



Copyright © All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment